My very own Apothecary Console!

Primary tabs

Help us get rid of spam!

Hey there!  Ana here.  If you got a second and see a comment that you suspect is spam, please click the "This Comment is Spam" text at the bottom of the comment.  Sure appreciate the help! 

PDF versionPDF version

Additional Photos

About This Project

When I first found Ana's site, I fell in love with this project. I knew it was one I had to 'work up to'. I got a few projects under my belt and then I tackled this one. I am so pleased with how it turned out. No, it isn't perfect...but I made it :) Thanks for the great plans and inspiration Ana!!!

Plywood, pine, spruce
Required Skill Level: 
Intermediate
Estimated Time Investment: 
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Finish Used: 
Nuwood walnut stain with 3 coats of glossy poly finish for the top, and 'night on the town' (flat interior base) paint for the bottom with one coat of glossy poly. I wasn't crazy about the poly on the blue part, but I didn't want to sand it down and try again... just wanted to get it in so I could use it :) Maybe later on down the road when I'm ready for a new look.
Estimated Cost: 
About $300 total (higher costs of everything living on an island)

Comments