Cameron Wall Storage Unit

Primary tabs

PDF versionPDF version

Additional Photos

About This Project

3/4" MDF, bead board for doors

I used Ana's plans to build a Cameron Wall unit for my new nursery. I used 3/4" MDF and 1 1/4" brad nails with lots of Gorilla Wood Glue to assemble. I also used bead board on the doors. Great storage! You can read more at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2011/07/furniture-for-the-new-nursery.html

Required Skill Level: 
Beginner
Estimated Time Investment: 
Weekend Project (10-20 Hours)
Finish Used: 
2 coats of Valspar Premium satin black paint, 1 coat of Polycrylic
Estimated Cost: 
$140

Comments