Murphy Bed

Primary tabs

PDF versionPDF version

Additional Photos

About This Project

Pine and Plywood

I used the Murphy Bed Plan that Ana had on her website. I modified it so that it would look more like a dresser and would fit into the space that I have. It is perfect and I have used it myself just to see if it was comfy. It was!!! :)

This project took me longer to do as I had a creativity issue that you can read about here .. http://joy2journey.blogspot.com/2012/04/m-is-for-murphy-bed-its-finished...

Required Skill Level: 
Beginner
Estimated Time Investment: 
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Finish Used: 
Jacobean Stain and a clear Poly.
Estimated Cost: 
100.00

Comments

What an amazing job! Really looks just like a dresser. The lock closure is a great idea for keeping it securely closed. Beautiful finish, and the fabric and stencils are so creative!

I was afraid little hands would pull it open ... hence the idea of a lock. Now I just have to spray paint it to have it blend in :)
bj

Yeah this is pretty much awesome. It looks like a piece that should be there not something that is there to provide additional sleep space. LOVE it.

Things derived in this material will surely have some impact on the process of making of a classical overview. You should bookmark this page and http://allfreepapers.blogspot.com for the future. The question about it is a very important for the contemporary society. They have become proclaimed national standards recently.