Weatherly Sectional

Primary tabs

PDF versionPDF version

Additional Photos

About This Project

We have really been enjoying our new Weatherly Sectional that I built with Ana's fabulous plans! I love the way it fits perfectly in the little corner of our deck.

I only made a few simple modifications:
1. I added an arm to the loveseat, as we wanted an "L" configuration and not a "U"
2. I added at least twice as many 1x3's for the seat slats, as I wanted to be able to sit on the furniture when the cushions were stored inside. I put about a 3/4" space between the slats for water drainage.

I made a 36" x 36" ottoman/coffee table out of scraps & it fits perfectly.

I bought the cushions from the Improvements catalog and they fit great. They are not as nice as the ones from RH, but they were about $40 each and were 20% off with free shipping. Here is the link: http://www.improvementscatalog.com/deep-seat-chair-cushion-24-1-2f2-22x2...

pine boards
Required Skill Level: 
Intermediate
Estimated Time Investment: 
Weekend Project (10-20 Hours)
Finish Used: 
Benjamin Moore Oil-Based Penetrating primer; Benjamin Moore Latex exterior paint in semigloss (custom color)
Estimated Cost: 
About $175 (not including cushions & paint)

Comments