Finally a work apron just as pretty and hardworking as you are! Lined with rugged construction grade fabric, but made pretty with your favorite prints, this work apron will become your go-to accessory for all of your projects. Featuring two large pockets sized big enough for everything from glue to hand tools, three smaller pockets to keep screws, nails, safety glasses and more within easy reach, a pencil slot and a hammer loop, all of your favorite DIY supplies will be within easy reach.
I love this work aprons so much because it saves me time and keeps everything within easy reach. Unlike traditional aprons, this one is full lined with rugged drop cloth to protect from screws poking through the fabric. I like to keep my screws sorted in the smaller pockets, saving larger pockets for things like hearing protection, safety glasses, glue, pencils, drill bits, and of course, a tape measure. The apron is so comfortable, I forget I'm wearing it!
- decorative knobs and l brackets 1 min 49 sec ago
- decorative knobs and l brackets 1 min 52 sec ago
- Terminology 3 hours 51 min ago
- I'm fairly new to woodworking 5 hours 5 min ago
- With the Kreg jig you can 5 hours 15 min ago
- I like your modification! 6 hours 19 min ago
- Question about modification 6 hours 24 min ago
- @Wayoff 7 hours 18 min ago
- Stunning! 14 hours 27 min ago
- triple Pedestal table 17 hours 51 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.