Finally a work apron just as pretty and hardworking as you are! Lined with rugged construction grade fabric, but made pretty with your favorite prints, this work apron will become your go-to accessory for all of your projects. Featuring two large pockets sized big enough for everything from glue to hand tools, three smaller pockets to keep screws, nails, safety glasses and more within easy reach, a pencil slot and a hammer loop, all of your favorite DIY supplies will be within easy reach.
I love this work aprons so much because it saves me time and keeps everything within easy reach. Unlike traditional aprons, this one is full lined with rugged drop cloth to protect from screws poking through the fabric. I like to keep my screws sorted in the smaller pockets, saving larger pockets for things like hearing protection, safety glasses, glue, pencils, drill bits, and of course, a tape measure. The apron is so comfortable, I forget I'm wearing it!
- This project came out really 2 hours 26 min ago
- thanks so much for the plans! 2 hours 28 min ago
- Neat idea with the lights! 2 hours 40 min ago
- Plans for this... 4 hours 10 min ago
- I'm totally building this for 4 hours 13 min ago
- This is perfect! I have a 4 hours 15 min ago
- Great job! This looks super 4 hours 16 min ago
- I really love how this turned 4 hours 16 min ago
- How do you like the drawer 4 hours 17 min ago
- Why you would plan for 80 inches 4 hours 55 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.