Finally a work apron just as pretty and hardworking as you are! Lined with rugged construction grade fabric, but made pretty with your favorite prints, this work apron will become your go-to accessory for all of your projects. Featuring two large pockets sized big enough for everything from glue to hand tools, three smaller pockets to keep screws, nails, safety glasses and more within easy reach, a pencil slot and a hammer loop, all of your favorite DIY supplies will be within easy reach.
I love this work aprons so much because it saves me time and keeps everything within easy reach. Unlike traditional aprons, this one is full lined with rugged drop cloth to protect from screws poking through the fabric. I like to keep my screws sorted in the smaller pockets, saving larger pockets for things like hearing protection, safety glasses, glue, pencils, drill bits, and of course, a tape measure. The apron is so comfortable, I forget I'm wearing it!
- This is very simple, and very 8 hours 4 min ago
- Nice Design 8 hours 9 min ago
- I forgot to tell about the 13 hours 9 min ago
- Ana I love your plans. I 13 hours 11 min ago
- More information 15 hours 1 min ago
- empty instructions 15 hours 49 min ago
- I know that some of the wood 16 hours 35 min ago
- Water Tower 19 hours 22 min ago
- Not enough wood 21 hours 29 min ago
- castle loft plan 1 day 31 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.