Finally a work apron just as pretty and hardworking as you are! Lined with rugged construction grade fabric, but made pretty with your favorite prints, this work apron will become your go-to accessory for all of your projects. Featuring two large pockets sized big enough for everything from glue to hand tools, three smaller pockets to keep screws, nails, safety glasses and more within easy reach, a pencil slot and a hammer loop, all of your favorite DIY supplies will be within easy reach.
I love this work aprons so much because it saves me time and keeps everything within easy reach. Unlike traditional aprons, this one is full lined with rugged drop cloth to protect from screws poking through the fabric. I like to keep my screws sorted in the smaller pockets, saving larger pockets for things like hearing protection, safety glasses, glue, pencils, drill bits, and of course, a tape measure. The apron is so comfortable, I forget I'm wearing it!
- Length of Miter Station? 2 min 27 sec ago
- Top of stair deck attachment hardware? 45 min 58 sec ago
- Rocket Ship Playhouse 4 hours 17 min ago
- images no longer work 6 hours 32 min ago
- Awesome 7 hours 6 min ago
- Wow! That walnut is beautiful 7 hours 26 min ago
- Just wondering if anyone had 14 hours 47 min ago
- latest project with power tools 16 hours 25 min ago
- Sketchup File 17 hours 27 min ago
- Edges 17 hours 30 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.