Finally a work apron just as pretty and hardworking as you are! Lined with rugged construction grade fabric, but made pretty with your favorite prints, this work apron will become your go-to accessory for all of your projects. Featuring two large pockets sized big enough for everything from glue to hand tools, three smaller pockets to keep screws, nails, safety glasses and more within easy reach, a pencil slot and a hammer loop, all of your favorite DIY supplies will be within easy reach.
I love this work aprons so much because it saves me time and keeps everything within easy reach. Unlike traditional aprons, this one is full lined with rugged drop cloth to protect from screws poking through the fabric. I like to keep my screws sorted in the smaller pockets, saving larger pockets for things like hearing protection, safety glasses, glue, pencils, drill bits, and of course, a tape measure. The apron is so comfortable, I forget I'm wearing it!
- Three-way Pedestal Farmhouse 4 hours 4 min ago
- Compund Miter Saw 5 hours 28 min ago
- Slides 5 hours 31 min ago
- great job! 11 hours 43 min ago
- confused about the top 12 hours 32 min ago
- Standards & Brackets for Bench 14 hours 32 min ago
- If I wanted the top to be one 15 hours 4 min ago
- These boards look amazing! 15 hours 18 min ago
- So Stinking Cute! 16 hours 28 min ago
- Looks Great! 17 hours 11 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.