Finally a work apron just as pretty and hardworking as you are! Lined with rugged construction grade fabric, but made pretty with your favorite prints, this work apron will become your go-to accessory for all of your projects. Featuring two large pockets sized big enough for everything from glue to hand tools, three smaller pockets to keep screws, nails, safety glasses and more within easy reach, a pencil slot and a hammer loop, all of your favorite DIY supplies will be within easy reach.
I love this work aprons so much because it saves me time and keeps everything within easy reach. Unlike traditional aprons, this one is full lined with rugged drop cloth to protect from screws poking through the fabric. I like to keep my screws sorted in the smaller pockets, saving larger pockets for things like hearing protection, safety glasses, glue, pencils, drill bits, and of course, a tape measure. The apron is so comfortable, I forget I'm wearing it!
- So clever! 15 min 39 sec ago
- Good work. This color paint 1 hour 29 min ago
- I forgot to tell about the 20 hours 14 min ago
- Ana I love your plans. I 20 hours 17 min ago
- More information 22 hours 6 min ago
- empty instructions 22 hours 55 min ago
- I know that some of the wood 23 hours 41 min ago
- Water Tower 1 day 2 hours ago
- Not enough wood 1 day 4 hours ago
- castle loft plan 1 day 7 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.