Madeline Changing Table Center Base

PDF versionPDF version

Additional Photos

About This Project


We made some significant changes to the shelves/cupboards. Since we were on a bit of a time constraint with the impending arrival of our little bundle of joy, we decided to nix the drawers all together and instead make three open face shelves. This made the larger cupboard and door face area a little shorter than in Ana's plans. We made most of these changes on the fly while sitting in the garage..

We have a big move coming up and probably won't put the hutch, center base, and side bases together until after the move. We'll post pictures of everything put together once we get settled.

Oh, and for some reason I've been calling this the Madison Changing Table. . When it is actually called the Madeline Changing Table.. whoops!

We wrote up general directions with pictures here:

Required Skill Level: 
Estimated Time Investment: 
Weekend Project (10-20 Hours)
Finish Used: 
Behr Irish Mist, Minwax Dark Walnut Stain, Polyurethane (on pallets) Polycrylic (on painted surfaces)
Estimated Cost: