Matching farmhouse bedside tables

Primary tabs

Help us get rid of spam!

Hey there!  Ana here.  If you got a second and see a comment that you suspect is spam, please click the "This Comment is Spam" text at the bottom of the comment.  Sure appreciate the help! 

PDF versionPDF version

Additional Photos

About This Project

Decided to make a pair of nightstands! Made them a few inches less wide than the original plans and adjusted the height to match my bed. For the first one, I went with the drawer as-is from Ana's plans, but for the second I got brave and used actual drawer runners from the hardware store. It wasn't as hard as I was afraid of; I just reduced the width of the drawer to account for the runners and used a false front so I could attach the drawer front in the right place.

Pine
Required Skill Level: 
Intermediate
Estimated Time Investment: 
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Finish Used: 
One coat of General Finishes "Dark Brown" dye stain, two coats of satin finish polyurethane
Estimated Cost: 
$70 for the pair