Sienna's loft bed!

Primary tabs

Help us get rid of spam!

Hey there!  Ana here.  If you got a second and see a comment that you suspect is spam, please click the "This Comment is Spam" text at the bottom of the comment.  Sure appreciate the help! 

PDF versionPDF version

Additional Photos

About This Project

I started with the Camp style loft bed, and modified it. Since we had a full sized bed, we knew that we needed it to be wider. Also, we knew we wanted a slide, since baby girl LOVES slides. We found one on CraigsList that was too long, but we cut it down and found a way to attach it. We also aren't very good carpenters (yet), so we had some issues with our stairs being wider then our platform, and had to add an extra piece. Overall, this project took us 3 weekends and a few nights after work. Also, we were using the plans which suggested it would only cost around $50, wasn't quite the case with us...I am pretty sure we spent over $200, but we didn't really have paint, sandpaper, the slide, etc. So that is pretty all-encompassing. Very happy with our results, and We cannot wait for the baby girl to see the outcome!

we used building lumber...
Required Skill Level: 
Starter Project
Estimated Time Investment: 
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Finish Used: 
white latex paint.
Estimated Cost: 
250