Disclosure: This post is sponsored by The Home Depot.
I'm so excited to finally get to annouce formally to you that I'm partnering with The Home Depot for this Novemeber's Do-It-Herself Workshop!
Because I'm making this year a how-to Holiday!! And you can join me!
First ... the project!
What could be more awesome of a project for the holiday season than a lighted sign, perhaps on your mantel or hung on your walls, to get your home in the holiday spirit? To add a little brightness to your home?
So using just a single 24" x 48" plywood project panel to keep the project costs down (those store bought letter can be pricey, eh? These letters are cut from the plywood panel scraps!) framed in 1x2 boards, here she is!
I love how it turned out!!! And the cordless LED are so festive!
I'll be traveling to San Diego to host in person this workshop, to show you how to make this sign! So you can decorate with style this year, and learn how to create this festive project using a variet of easy to operate power tools.
Here's all the details!
San Diego Workshop featuring Ana White
The Home Depot – San Diego, CA
Sports Arena Store #0674
3555 Sports Arena Blvd
San Diego, Ca 92110
And if you don't live in Southern California, no worries! A bunch of my blogging friends will be hosting in person this same workshop in their local areas too!
- Handmade Charlotte, Atlanta, GA
- Décor and the Dog, Des Moines, IA
- The Design Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- House of Earnest, Columbus, OH
- Sunshine and Sippy Cups, Yakima, WA
- Two Ellie, Birmingham, AL
And if you don't live near any of these locations (like you live in Alaska or something crazy like that) don't worry! A very nice and knowledgeable Home Depot Associate will be hosting this workshop at your local Home Depot.
Make sure you register so we know to expect you!
So make this year a how-to holiday! Our friends at the Home Depot have the tools and supplies to help us deck our halls without the hassle. And the know-how to help create simple and unique projects to make decorating easier and more awesome this holiday season.
Here's a little more info about Home Depot's DIH Workshop-
· The Holiday How-To DIH Workshop will take place on Thursday, November 20 from 6:30 – 8:30 PM. Register online here: http://thd.co/1CeDW59
· The Home Depot can share the skills and confidence to be a first class do-it-yourselfer. In-store workshops are a great way to get step-by-step instructions and hands-on experience learning to do simple décor and easy home improvements.
· Do-It-Herself (DIH) Workshops are held monthly at all The Home Depot store locations and empower women to take their home improvement project plans from dreams to done.
· So clear your calendar and grab your girlfriends the third Thursday of each month for The Home Depot’s DIH Workshop. This interactive, hands-on workshop is a great opportunity to fine tune your DIY skills and pick up tips and advice from the pros for all of your home improvement projects.
Get registerd!!! And see you at the Home Depot DIHWorkshop on November 20th!
I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in this DIH Workshop program (the “Program”). As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.