Thank you all for your support and participation of our March #GetBuilding2015 build challenge! I know I for one will never look at a piece of scrap wood the same! You all rocked the internet in March!!!
I'm pretty darn excited to announce the challenge for April because it involves my most favorite room in my home! I'll give you a hint - in this room, I couldn't tell you what color the walls are, there's not a throw pillow in sight, and definitely no pretty curtains.
I'm talking about my garage of course!!!!
I work in a garage since I'm up here in Alaska where winter hangs around for a good eight months out of the year, but I know people that work in their car ports, basements, and even spare bedrooms, the kitchen table, or set up in the back yard. It doesn't matter where you work, as long as your set up is perfect for you, you've got yourself a #BuildCave!
For the month of April, I'm challenging you to show us where you build, work on a project that improves your workspace, and share it! And I've teamed up with the folks at the Home Depot and Kreg Tool to get you some awesome prizes!!!
- Three randomly selected entries will receive $100 Home Depot e-Gift Cards
- One Grand Prize winner will receive a Kreg Foreman Semi-Automatic Pocket Home Machine
How to Enter
- In the month of April 2015, share photos relating to you building in your workshop, and add #GetBuilding2015 and #BuildCave to the text of your post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- You can post as many times as you want, the more times you post, the more random entries
- Open to US and Canada residents
Each week, on Sunday, I will challenge you to post a photo relating to this month's challenge.
- Week 1- Share a Building Selfie in your workshop
- Week 2 - Share a project you'd like to build for your workshop (for example, new sawhorses or a custom miter table)
- Week 3 - Share a sneak peek of a project you are working on
- Week 4 - Share a project from your workshop that you made
It's going to be super fun! Let's inspire the internet to #GetBuilding2015 and get people asking "What the heck is a #BuildCave?"
PS - No idea what the Kreg Foreman is? Trust me, you want one. Really bad. Here's more info on it.