Changing table

Newest Video! I love creating, here's what I'm up to!

Submitted by Aerohawk on Tue, 04/01/2014 - 20:25

This was my first project so I stuck mostly to the original plan. The only change I made was to make the width 16 1/2 instead of 15 1/2 to fit the pad. I was going for a driftwood finish to match the crib we got.

Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Cost
150
Estimated Time Investment
Weekend Project (10-20 Hours)
Type of Wood
Poplar
Finish Used
Very light gray minwax stain followed by two coats of satin poly.
Recommended Skill Level
Beginner

Free Plans Made Possible By Our Sponsors