I have built several of these tables but this was the first one with turned table legs. They were somewhat expensive but I think the final product looks great with them. I actually stained the bottom aprons and legs the same colour as the top and then put on two coats of an antique white followed by a little scuffing up with sandpaper. I also cut the aprons from 2 x 6's so they were actually 4" in width. I used MinWax Jacobean stain which I had never used before. I then applied three coats of Varathane Satin finish. Not the best photo from my garage but no way I was getting it inside my house for a better photograph. Thanks for the great plans Ana.
Built from Plan(s)