My precious second granddaughter loves her tower!
I made a few mods:
1. Eliminated the curvy top: no band saw.
2. Used piano hinges for strength.
3. No need for anti-tipping legs; just lower the platform to lower center of gravity.
4. Kreg-Tool a MUST. Didn't like the KregTool white plastic hole plugs.
PS I built my precious FIRST granddaughter a toy box to match her bedroom furniture.
And a Cradle Boat:
2. Primer. More sanding,
3. High gloss exterior white paint; many coats with lot's of fine sanding. Not a great choice.