This contest has closed. Look out for more contests coming soon! Submit a brag post throughout the month of October 2019 to Ana-White.com for a chance to win a total of $1000 in prizes.
Congrats to the Winner of this Contest!
There were SO many amazing project submitted for this contest, it was VERY tough to choose just one. In the end, we couldn't get over how the Austins took a very simple wall cabinet plan and created all new upper cabinets for their kitchen.
We were so thankful to be able to also randomly select 5 winners of $100 gift cards. Here they are!
- Cottage Playhouse Loft Bed by Bhoppy
- Wall Mounted Hutch
- Farmhouse King Size Bed
- Fancy X Desk
- Farmhouse Bed Fit for a Queen
Thank you again to everyone that entered. Please stay tuned, we will be doing this again most definitely.
How to Enter
- Build a project using an Ana-White.com plan (can be inspired by or modified from an Ana-White.com plan)
- Create a new brag post with preferably three or more photos of your project on Ana-White.com, throughout the month of October. Plan must be linked in the brag post.
- Make sure you select "Enter this brag post in current contests and/or giveaway" within the brag post and enter your preferred prize information
- (1) $500 Best Brag Post - Will be featured throughout Ana-White.com social channels
- (5) $100 Random Selection Prizes
$500 Best Brag Post Judging
- Popularity including total views, pins, social engagement and shares
- Photo quality
- Brag post details, including text on the build, and adding helping information, tips and tricks
- Creativity and project excellence
- Winners will be sent prizes via the email address entered in the Brag Post submission
- All entries are viewable here, sorted by total views
- Anonymous posts will save as drafts for moderation and it may take a few hours for your post to show up. You won't be able to edit posts if you create them anonymously, and the author will show as Anonymous. If you'd like to author your post, and be able to edit it later, you can create an Ana White account first, and make sure you are logged in when creating a brag post.
- You must be a resident of United States or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Full contest rules provided here