Hi. I'm a grandmother of 7, living in North East Texas. Dumpster diving, repurposing, gardening and imagining are my favorite activities. Building from scratch is new to me... well, building furniture anyway. Alongside my husband we've built, a greenhouse, decks, pergolas, sheds and the like, so I'm familiar with tools and terms. One of hubby's fav terms, that does not work in furniture building is "close enough".
I'm lucky to have a shop to work in. The shop has 2 roll up doors, so when the weather is nice, the doors are up and neighbors can see me. Last week I was busy on the dress up tower when I heard a lady from the RV park next door hollar, "There's a WOMAN building furniture over there!" Then another voice, "A WOMAN? NO!" And here they came, gushing, oohing and awwing. Made my year. Lol.
- Thank you! 12 hours 47 min ago
- So clever! 13 hours 13 min ago
- Good work. This color paint 14 hours 27 min ago
- I forgot to tell about the 1 day 9 hours ago
- Ana I love your plans. I 1 day 9 hours ago
- More information 1 day 11 hours ago
- empty instructions 1 day 11 hours ago
- I know that some of the wood 1 day 12 hours ago
- Water Tower 1 day 15 hours ago
- Not enough wood 1 day 17 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|Dress Up Tower for my four year old Granddaughter||November 11 2011||Brag Post||Yes|