Hi. I'm a grandmother of 7, living in North East Texas. Dumpster diving, repurposing, gardening and imagining are my favorite activities. Building from scratch is new to me... well, building furniture anyway. Alongside my husband we've built, a greenhouse, decks, pergolas, sheds and the like, so I'm familiar with tools and terms. One of hubby's fav terms, that does not work in furniture building is "close enough".
I'm lucky to have a shop to work in. The shop has 2 roll up doors, so when the weather is nice, the doors are up and neighbors can see me. Last week I was busy on the dress up tower when I heard a lady from the RV park next door hollar, "There's a WOMAN building furniture over there!" Then another voice, "A WOMAN? NO!" And here they came, gushing, oohing and awwing. Made my year. Lol.
- Wow! Nice looking sofa table. 5 hours 31 min ago
- Thank you for this tutorial, 9 hours 23 min ago
- Thank you for this tutorial, 9 hours 24 min ago
- Love the Pendant Lights! 10 hours 3 min ago
- Gorgeous! 14 hours 48 min ago
- Nice Work! 15 hours 30 min ago
- Love it 18 hours 13 min ago
- Plans 19 hours 13 min ago
- Measurements 19 hours 33 min ago
- The finish 1 day 3 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|Dress Up Tower for my four year old Granddaughter||November 11 2011||Brag Post||Yes|