Hi. I'm a grandmother of 7, living in North East Texas. Dumpster diving, repurposing, gardening and imagining are my favorite activities. Building from scratch is new to me... well, building furniture anyway. Alongside my husband we've built, a greenhouse, decks, pergolas, sheds and the like, so I'm familiar with tools and terms. One of hubby's fav terms, that does not work in furniture building is "close enough".
I'm lucky to have a shop to work in. The shop has 2 roll up doors, so when the weather is nice, the doors are up and neighbors can see me. Last week I was busy on the dress up tower when I heard a lady from the RV park next door hollar, "There's a WOMAN building furniture over there!" Then another voice, "A WOMAN? NO!" And here they came, gushing, oohing and awwing. Made my year. Lol.
- inside gabel angle in degrees 28 min 2 sec ago
- Gorgeous sideboard! 4 hours 10 sec ago
- Thanks Ana! :) 4 hours 39 min ago
- So...be honest 4 hours 43 min ago
- Nice project 7 hours 57 min ago
- Spice rack 9 hours 37 min ago
- loft bed plans 9 hours 58 min ago
- cool 10 hours 46 min ago
- nice 10 hours 47 min ago
- Plans for this bed 10 hours 58 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|Dress Up Tower for my four year old Granddaughter||November 11 2011||Brag Post||Yes|