Single mom just getting started building furniture after years of contimplating... I just can NEVER find exactly the right piece that meets all my needs AND my vision for a reasonable price. So here we go.... first on the list? Playhouse loft bed for my nearly 4 year old son. Next? Console table for my Flat panel TV which doubles as my computer monitor - need a computer desk/TV stand/tons of storage all in one....
Well, the bed is done, and I'm committed now. Just bought a new table saw, random orbit sander, dremel, nailer, air compressor, kreg jig, and a bunch of smaller stuff too.
- Great for action figures 8 hours 22 min ago
- What an awesome use of 15 hours 22 min ago
- So Cute! 15 hours 24 min ago
- Love it! 15 hours 25 min ago
- Super Cute! 15 hours 27 min ago
- Hi Dan! Great job and thank 15 hours 29 min ago
- All for only $35!! Thats a 15 hours 30 min ago
- This project looks even 15 hours 32 min ago
- Yay!! I had so much fun 15 hours 33 min ago
- This is really awesome! I 15 hours 35 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|TV console||October 27 2013||Brag Post||Yes|
|Screwed up the poly!! Help!!||September 24 2013||Forum topic||Yes|
|Coffee table with a massive drawer!!||September 04 2013||Brag Post||Yes|
|My BIG tidy-up coffee table||May 30 2013||Brag Post||Yes|
|TV Console to match Coffee Table||May 20 2012||Brag Post||Yes|
|Coffee Table||March 25 2012||Brag Post||Yes|
|My first build. Queen size playhouse loft bed.||March 10 2012||Brag Post||Yes|