Single mom just getting started building furniture after years of contimplating... I just can NEVER find exactly the right piece that meets all my needs AND my vision for a reasonable price. So here we go.... first on the list? Playhouse loft bed for my nearly 4 year old son. Next? Console table for my Flat panel TV which doubles as my computer monitor - need a computer desk/TV stand/tons of storage all in one....
Well, the bed is done, and I'm committed now. Just bought a new table saw, random orbit sander, dremel, nailer, air compressor, kreg jig, and a bunch of smaller stuff too.
- Full-Size, Revised Cut List 12 hours 37 min ago
- Awesome! 14 hours 48 min ago
- Hutch 15 hours 40 min ago
- Work Bench Plans 16 hours 26 min ago
- instructions 18 hours 59 min ago
- Compund Miter Saw 1 day 2 hours ago
- Slides 1 day 2 hours ago
- great job! 1 day 9 hours ago
- confused about the top 1 day 9 hours ago
- Standards & Brackets for Bench 1 day 12 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|TV console||October 27 2013||Brag Post||Yes|
|Screwed up the poly!! Help!!||September 24 2013||Forum topic||Yes|
|Coffee table with a massive drawer!!||September 04 2013||Brag Post||Yes|
|My BIG tidy-up coffee table||May 30 2013||Brag Post||Yes|
|TV Console to match Coffee Table||May 20 2012||Brag Post||Yes|
|Coffee Table||March 25 2012||Brag Post||Yes|
|My first build. Queen size playhouse loft bed.||March 10 2012||Brag Post||Yes|