Single mom just getting started building furniture after years of contimplating... I just can NEVER find exactly the right piece that meets all my needs AND my vision for a reasonable price. So here we go.... first on the list? Playhouse loft bed for my nearly 4 year old son. Next? Console table for my Flat panel TV which doubles as my computer monitor - need a computer desk/TV stand/tons of storage all in one....
Well, the bed is done, and I'm committed now. Just bought a new table saw, random orbit sander, dremel, nailer, air compressor, kreg jig, and a bunch of smaller stuff too.
- I like it 54 min 21 sec ago
- long point to long point, both ends cut NOT parallel at 45 degre 2 hours 10 min ago
- Anyone know where to find the 5 hours 19 min ago
- I was just thinking the SAME 5 hours 20 min ago
- kreg jig 12 hours 16 min ago
- attaching top and shelf 12 hours 23 min ago
- I am also new in DIY and was 14 hours 28 min ago
- They are a regular hardware 16 hours 4 min ago
- Really loving this site 17 hours 22 min ago
- barn greenhouse 19 hours 40 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|TV console||October 27 2013||Brag Post||Yes|
|Screwed up the poly!! Help!!||September 24 2013||Forum topic||Yes|
|Coffee table with a massive drawer!!||September 04 2013||Brag Post||Yes|
|My BIG tidy-up coffee table||May 30 2013||Brag Post||Yes|
|TV Console to match Coffee Table||May 20 2012||Brag Post||Yes|
|Coffee Table||March 25 2012||Brag Post||Yes|
|My first build. Queen size playhouse loft bed.||March 10 2012||Brag Post||Yes|