My name is Jen and my mission is to inspire, motivate and empower others to do things they never thought they could do. Let's be real, most people don't have the time or money for luxury. But with a little creativity and resourcefulness, you can do almost anything.
I am a wife and mother of three beautiful children. My educational background is in psychology--I have a bachelor's in psych and a master's in behavioral sciences. I work full-time as an administrator for a large university. Most people would think, wow, that doesn't leave her with much time to do anything. Not true. I am constantly finding ways to make every day tasks easier, cheaper, and just flat out BETTER! And now I am going to share those ways with you!
Some of my favorite hobbies include decorating my home, organizing things, photography, and cooking. I am also a huge DIY'er (do-it-yourselfer). Ever since I was a really young kid, I can remember constantly thinking to myself, "I can make that." Well, things haven't changed a bit. The only difference is now I'm blogging about it!
I hope you enjoy my site. Just remember, if I can do it, you can too!
- Wonderful Job! 2 hours 44 min ago
- I would love these plans! 6 hours 7 min ago
- Awesome project! 10 hours 45 min ago
- Beautiful 12 hours 14 min ago
- Nimmu, I got a power tool 13 hours 11 min ago
- Thank you 13 hours 53 min ago
- Would a reciprocating saw cut metal? 14 hours 1 min ago
- It looks great! That finish 14 hours 8 min ago
- This is beautiful! I am sure 14 hours 10 min ago
- lboogy, Ana said the other 14 hours 15 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.