My name is Jen and my mission is to inspire, motivate and empower others to do things they never thought they could do. Let's be real, most people don't have the time or money for luxury. But with a little creativity and resourcefulness, you can do almost anything.
I am a wife and mother of three beautiful children. My educational background is in psychology--I have a bachelor's in psych and a master's in behavioral sciences. I work full-time as an administrator for a large university. Most people would think, wow, that doesn't leave her with much time to do anything. Not true. I am constantly finding ways to make every day tasks easier, cheaper, and just flat out BETTER! And now I am going to share those ways with you!
Some of my favorite hobbies include decorating my home, organizing things, photography, and cooking. I am also a huge DIY'er (do-it-yourselfer). Ever since I was a really young kid, I can remember constantly thinking to myself, "I can make that." Well, things haven't changed a bit. The only difference is now I'm blogging about it!
I hope you enjoy my site. Just remember, if I can do it, you can too!
- Beautiful 3 min 7 sec ago
- Wowza! 3 hours 7 min ago
- Nicely done! 9 hours 6 min ago
- plans 15 hours 11 min ago
- These are the plans I used. 19 hours 23 min ago
- Wow! 22 hours 34 min ago
- Play Kitchen Refrigerator and Inspiration 23 hours 52 min ago
- oops! link missing 1 day 19 hours ago
- modify to make a larger, mission style table with two shelves 1 day 19 hours ago
- The Hailey Storage Bed 1 day 20 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.