My name is Jen and my mission is to inspire, motivate and empower others to do things they never thought they could do. Let's be real, most people don't have the time or money for luxury. But with a little creativity and resourcefulness, you can do almost anything.
I am a wife and mother of three beautiful children. My educational background is in psychology--I have a bachelor's in psych and a master's in behavioral sciences. I work full-time as an administrator for a large university. Most people would think, wow, that doesn't leave her with much time to do anything. Not true. I am constantly finding ways to make every day tasks easier, cheaper, and just flat out BETTER! And now I am going to share those ways with you!
Some of my favorite hobbies include decorating my home, organizing things, photography, and cooking. I am also a huge DIY'er (do-it-yourselfer). Ever since I was a really young kid, I can remember constantly thinking to myself, "I can make that." Well, things haven't changed a bit. The only difference is now I'm blogging about it!
I hope you enjoy my site. Just remember, if I can do it, you can too!
- instructions 56 min 8 sec ago
- Three-way Pedestal Farmhouse 7 hours 28 min ago
- Compund Miter Saw 8 hours 53 min ago
- Slides 8 hours 56 min ago
- great job! 15 hours 8 min ago
- confused about the top 15 hours 56 min ago
- Standards & Brackets for Bench 17 hours 57 min ago
- If I wanted the top to be one 18 hours 28 min ago
- These boards look amazing! 18 hours 43 min ago
- So Stinking Cute! 19 hours 52 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.