Saved By Grace
I'm a single mother, college student, and I teach a classroom of 2-year-olds full-time. I found Ana-White.com because my son's 13th birthday was approaching and I wanted to makeover his room on a budget. I felt that everything he had in his room was "junky" and I wanted him to have nice things now that he was getting older. I couldn't find anything I liked on craigslist that was solid wood and was in my budget, so I started researching how to DIY a bed. My first ever project was the daybed with the three trundle drawers--it turned out beautifully! Next was the large cubby bookshelf with adjustable shelves, which also turned out great. I'm so happy to have found this site, and so thankful that Ana makes these plans available!
- Nicely done! 3 hours 4 min ago
- plans 9 hours 9 min ago
- These are the plans I used. 13 hours 21 min ago
- Wow! 16 hours 32 min ago
- Play Kitchen Refrigerator and Inspiration 17 hours 51 min ago
- oops! link missing 1 day 13 hours ago
- modify to make a larger, mission style table with two shelves 1 day 13 hours ago
- The Hailey Storage Bed 1 day 14 hours ago
- Making the pencil posts 1 day 17 hours ago
- WOW More 1 day 18 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.