Saved By Grace
I'm a single mother, college student, and I teach a classroom of 2-year-olds full-time. I found Ana-White.com because my son's 13th birthday was approaching and I wanted to makeover his room on a budget. I felt that everything he had in his room was "junky" and I wanted him to have nice things now that he was getting older. I couldn't find anything I liked on craigslist that was solid wood and was in my budget, so I started researching how to DIY a bed. My first ever project was the daybed with the three trundle drawers--it turned out beautifully! Next was the large cubby bookshelf with adjustable shelves, which also turned out great. I'm so happy to have found this site, and so thankful that Ana makes these plans available!
- Pub Table submitted by Old Man 3 hours 47 min ago
- Please send me the plans 3 hours 51 min ago
- Great job! 4 hours 37 min ago
- Can you email this plan? 5 hours 38 sec ago
- Thank you! 5 hours 1 min ago
- Headboard? 5 hours 7 min ago
- what type of wood!??? 7 hours 59 min ago
- Pocket Screws? 9 hours 24 min ago
- Very Nice 9 hours 26 min ago
- Thanks for Sharing! 9 hours 30 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.