Saved By Grace
I'm a single mother, college student, and I teach a classroom of 2-year-olds full-time. I found Ana-White.com because my son's 13th birthday was approaching and I wanted to makeover his room on a budget. I felt that everything he had in his room was "junky" and I wanted him to have nice things now that he was getting older. I couldn't find anything I liked on craigslist that was solid wood and was in my budget, so I started researching how to DIY a bed. My first ever project was the daybed with the three trundle drawers--it turned out beautifully! Next was the large cubby bookshelf with adjustable shelves, which also turned out great. I'm so happy to have found this site, and so thankful that Ana makes these plans available!
- sanding 30 min 4 sec ago
- Plans for making this John Deere Bunk Bed 1 hour 38 sec ago
- where's my comment? 7 hours 6 min ago
- Needs improvement! 7 hours 10 min ago
- Thank you very much, Ana you 13 hours 29 min ago
- PDF 14 hours 1 min ago
- Plans Please 16 hours 48 min ago
- Looks great !!! I bet if you 17 hours 24 min ago
- Plans Please 18 hours 10 min ago
- Clever plan! 20 hours 12 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.