Saved By Grace
I'm a single mother, college student, and I teach a classroom of 2-year-olds full-time. I found Ana-White.com because my son's 13th birthday was approaching and I wanted to makeover his room on a budget. I felt that everything he had in his room was "junky" and I wanted him to have nice things now that he was getting older. I couldn't find anything I liked on craigslist that was solid wood and was in my budget, so I started researching how to DIY a bed. My first ever project was the daybed with the three trundle drawers--it turned out beautifully! Next was the large cubby bookshelf with adjustable shelves, which also turned out great. I'm so happy to have found this site, and so thankful that Ana makes these plans available!
- Davidjohn 3 hours 49 min ago
- Plans 10 hours 36 min ago
- plans mostly helpful 11 hours 11 min ago
- Specs?? 11 hours 32 min ago
- RUG 14 hours 35 min ago
- Looks Great! 17 hours 12 min ago
- I'm so sorry that I never 18 hours 33 min ago
- Thanks! 18 hours 46 min ago
- Plans 1 day 3 hours ago
- Thank you! 1 day 7 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.