Saved By Grace
I'm a single mother, college student, and I teach a classroom of 2-year-olds full-time. I found Ana-White.com because my son's 13th birthday was approaching and I wanted to makeover his room on a budget. I felt that everything he had in his room was "junky" and I wanted him to have nice things now that he was getting older. I couldn't find anything I liked on craigslist that was solid wood and was in my budget, so I started researching how to DIY a bed. My first ever project was the daybed with the three trundle drawers--it turned out beautifully! Next was the large cubby bookshelf with adjustable shelves, which also turned out great. I'm so happy to have found this site, and so thankful that Ana makes these plans available!
- Thank you! 5 hours 47 min ago
- So clever! 6 hours 14 min ago
- Good work. This color paint 7 hours 28 min ago
- I forgot to tell about the 1 day 2 hours ago
- Ana I love your plans. I 1 day 2 hours ago
- More information 1 day 4 hours ago
- empty instructions 1 day 4 hours ago
- I know that some of the wood 1 day 5 hours ago
- Water Tower 1 day 8 hours ago
- Not enough wood 1 day 10 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.