Saved By Grace
I'm a single mother, college student, and I teach a classroom of 2-year-olds full-time. I found Ana-White.com because my son's 13th birthday was approaching and I wanted to makeover his room on a budget. I felt that everything he had in his room was "junky" and I wanted him to have nice things now that he was getting older. I couldn't find anything I liked on craigslist that was solid wood and was in my budget, so I started researching how to DIY a bed. My first ever project was the daybed with the three trundle drawers--it turned out beautifully! Next was the large cubby bookshelf with adjustable shelves, which also turned out great. I'm so happy to have found this site, and so thankful that Ana makes these plans available!
- Hi Indykj 2 hours 24 min ago
- Beautiful little greenhouse 5 hours 44 min ago
- Pocket Holes for top 7 hours 59 min ago
- latex paint 10 hours 44 min ago
- It is beautiful! 13 hours 13 min ago
- Oh! :(. My son really likes 20 hours 53 min ago
- Wow! 21 hours 12 min ago
- very easy to understand. 21 hours 59 min ago
- Question about the staining process? 23 hours 11 min ago
- perfect! 1 day 21 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.