It all started when my Aunt and I found laminate on clearance for .58 a sqft. We did a 15x24 area in an afternoon using only a jig saw. Since then I am hooked. I am constantly "improvising" and creating plans. Now I have more confidence to start doing them!
- drawer slides 2 hours 38 min ago
- Jewelry Box picture added 6 hours 2 min ago
- full size 7 hours 33 min ago
- firetruck bed 7 hours 35 min ago
- Thanks for the corrections, 8 hours 29 min ago
- plans 9 hours 32 min ago
- I was wondering the same 12 hours 49 min ago
- Mid loft bed 14 hours 51 min ago
- Drawer slides 17 hours 18 min ago
- Pocket Hole Screws 1 day 47 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.