It all started when my Aunt and I found laminate on clearance for .58 a sqft. We did a 15x24 area in an afternoon using only a jig saw. Since then I am hooked. I am constantly "improvising" and creating plans. Now I have more confidence to start doing them!
- Three-way Pedestal Farmhouse 5 hours 24 min ago
- Compund Miter Saw 6 hours 48 min ago
- Slides 6 hours 52 min ago
- great job! 13 hours 3 min ago
- confused about the top 13 hours 52 min ago
- Standards & Brackets for Bench 15 hours 52 min ago
- If I wanted the top to be one 16 hours 24 min ago
- These boards look amazing! 16 hours 39 min ago
- So Stinking Cute! 17 hours 48 min ago
- Looks Great! 18 hours 31 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.