It all started when my Aunt and I found laminate on clearance for .58 a sqft. We did a 15x24 area in an afternoon using only a jig saw. Since then I am hooked. I am constantly "improvising" and creating plans. Now I have more confidence to start doing them!
- attaching shelf 5 hours 23 min ago
- Reinforcement? 12 hours 45 min ago
- If I have standard 8' 14 hours 20 min ago
- I like it 20 hours 58 min ago
- long point to long point, both ends cut NOT parallel at 45 degre 22 hours 14 min ago
- Anyone know where to find the 1 day 1 hour ago
- I was just thinking the SAME 1 day 1 hour ago
- kreg jig 1 day 8 hours ago
- attaching top and shelf 1 day 8 hours ago
- I am also new in DIY and was 1 day 10 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.