It all started when my Aunt and I found laminate on clearance for .58 a sqft. We did a 15x24 area in an afternoon using only a jig saw. Since then I am hooked. I am constantly "improvising" and creating plans. Now I have more confidence to start doing them!
- Slides 24 min 21 sec ago
- 4H Cloverbuds Enjoyed Making Bird Houses 26 min 15 sec ago
- Thanks!!! 2 hours 21 min ago
- Casters 2 hours 34 min ago
- caster wheels 7 hours 26 min ago
- fabric beds - The Limelight 12 hours 48 min ago
- eames dsw chairs - Lakeland 12 hours 51 min ago
- Question about the oil finish and wood lath pieces 13 hours 31 min ago
- Desktop 15 hours 52 min ago
- where to start 15 hours 59 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.