It all started when my Aunt and I found laminate on clearance for .58 a sqft. We did a 15x24 area in an afternoon using only a jig saw. Since then I am hooked. I am constantly "improvising" and creating plans. Now I have more confidence to start doing them!
- Great job - would love to see follow up pictures! 4 hours 51 min ago
- Barn greenhouse - where to get ribbing strips? 5 hours 4 min ago
- Good Work 8 hours 55 min ago
- Full-Size, Revised Cut List 22 hours 12 min ago
- Awesome! 1 day 23 min ago
- Hutch 1 day 1 hour ago
- Work Bench Plans 1 day 2 hours ago
- instructions 1 day 4 hours ago
- Compund Miter Saw 1 day 12 hours ago
- Slides 1 day 12 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.