It all started when my Aunt and I found laminate on clearance for .58 a sqft. We did a 15x24 area in an afternoon using only a jig saw. Since then I am hooked. I am constantly "improvising" and creating plans. Now I have more confidence to start doing them!
- How to do notch cuts with a jigsaw 54 min 48 sec ago
- I just submitted my first 57 min 29 sec ago
- It is for a queen. 1 hour 17 min ago
- I built a wobbly table once, 1 hour 23 min ago
- So cute! 1 hour 53 min ago
- Plans Please 2 hours 41 min ago
- Notch Cuts 3 hours 55 min ago
- Silly question perhaps... Is 6 hours 15 min ago
- If it wobbles becuase you don 8 hours 40 min ago
- My table Wobbles 8 hours 50 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.