Happy Holidays!

Submitted by Ana White on Fri, 12/23/2011 - 12:53

A special thank you to you for being a part of our life this year.  Happy Holidays to you and yours!  Ana, Jacob and Grace

Comments

LisaT (not verified)

Fri, 12/23/2011 - 16:42

Thank you for all you do! Wishing you the best holidays!

Cherie Heltne (not verified)

Fri, 12/23/2011 - 18:23

Goodness she's pretty! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Karla (not verified)

Fri, 12/23/2011 - 22:26

What a beautiful family you have! May you all have the best Christmas and New Years and here is hoping weather prevails that you can get the momplex closer to completion.

susanr

Sat, 12/24/2011 - 04:17

And thanks for changing my family's life so much this year! A year ago, I would never have imagined having such a wonderful (and helpful) new hobby! What a beautiful card!

spiceylg

Sat, 12/24/2011 - 05:43

Have a blessed Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year to Ana and family and all fellow builders out there. Ana your generosity has enabled many families to have extra special presents under their trees and that is such a blessing! Here's to another safe and healthy year of building! God bless!

Guest (not verified)

Sat, 12/24/2011 - 06:17

Ana, I try hard to convince my children that Christmas is about giving and not receiving. You are truly living that, and you will be blessed many times over for it. Furniture plans aside, you have touched many lives, and the world is better for it. Blessings and peace to you and your family.

eledyce

Sat, 12/24/2011 - 12:32

Ana, Jacob and Grace you have given me the best christmas present of all. The belief that I can build anything (with the right tools of course and your fabulous plans).

Robbi Montgomery (not verified)

Mon, 12/26/2011 - 07:53

Happy holidays to you and yours! You have really given me some purpose for my free time this year! I love all of my tools and you taught me how to use them!!! My Merry Christmas was in part because of your site! Thank you and Bless your family!!!

Lynn B (not verified)

Mon, 12/26/2011 - 09:37

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Thank you again for all the wonderful projects, project ideas and making me understand the meaning of 'house proud' without the price tag.