Hello DIY Friends!
I'm so pumped today to announce a brand new series we will be starting on this site!!!!
One of my favorite parts about what I do is the opportunity to work with other bloggers. I've made some dear friends over the years, and loved watching some amazing bloggers grow incredibly as we've partnered together (how about those Shanty Sisters?)
But it gets so easy to work with the same friends, the one's who we've gotten so familiar with that we've started addressing each other as "Hey" (Although I can't seem to get That's My Letter or Jen Woodhouse to go that casual), that I end up not working with as many new bloggers as I'd like.
This means you don't get exposed to all the awesome bloggers out there. And I don't get to make more new blog friends It's an all around lose-lose situation!
New Blogger Feature Series
So I'm starting a brand new series right here on Ana-White.com.
- Featuring a new DIY Blogger each week
- We'll work on a project together and debut the plans in the feature (ooooh, can't wait for that!!!)
- Or we'll showcase a project the blogger has already done by me creating a plan for the project
- We'll also showcase some other DIY projects in the post as well, so we can get to know the new blogger too!
- I'll share the project on my social media channels,
- And share the new blogger's social media profile so you can follow them if you'd like!
Are you as excited as I am? I can't wait to start this feature series!!!!
But before we can start the new series, we need to find these new bloggers! And what better way to do that than to have a casting call? So any blogger who wants to be featured can apply?
Blogger Casting Call
To apply to work with me on a project and be featured on Ana-White.com as a Featured Blogger, copy and paste the following into an email and send to knockoffwood(at)gmail.com, subject line BLOGGER FEATURE SERIES (or you can use the following contact form here).
LINKS TO THREE DIY PROJECTS YOU HAVE COMPLETED AND BLOGGED ABOUT:
LINKS TO THREE PROJECTS You'd like me to draw plans for or a project you've already built and would like me to draw plans for. This can be pinterest board, inspiration piece, blog post etc.
Please be concise and clear, the baby doesn't take long naps