Hi everyone!!! Happy March, Happy Monday!!!
What an exciting announcement I have today!! In 2015, I want to inspire you to tackle those projects you've been pinning and dreaming about. And I want you to inspire your friends and family as well - to GET BUILDING IN 2015!!!!
So I'm teaming up with the folks at The Home Depot to encourage you to #GetBuilding2015 and share your progress and projects to inspire others to #GetBuilding2015 - and did I happen to mention over $1000 in prizes are up for grabs this month?
Here's how it works -
- Work on a project each month, following the month's theme (see more info below)
- Share the contest image (above) on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram including #GetBuilding2015 in the text of the post
- Share photos of the progress and finished project on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, including #GetBuilding2015 in the text of the social media post (IMPORTANT! So I can find the post!)
- Share as many photos as you want, there are three random winners, so the more shares, the more chances to win!
- Prizes for March 2015 are $500 Most Beautiful, $250 Most Creative and three $100 Random Winners
- All prizes are in Home Depot gift cards through electronic delivery to the winner's email address
- Open only to US and Canada residents, prizes in US dollars
March Theme - Scrap Wood! #ScrapWorkLove
For this month of March, when all things earth friendly are on our minds, the theme is #ScrapWorkLove. To inspire others to use up scrap wood to make projects, work on a project in March that involves using scrap wood to so degree. It could be an entire project full of scrap wood, or just digging into your scrap wood pile for a few pieces - the goal here is simple: Let's show the world what can be made with scrap wood! That building can be inexpensive and green!
For March, please also include #ScrapWorkLove in your post and post photos as you build with scrap wood - you never know who or what you might inspire!
So let's #GetBuilding2015 already!
Can't wait to see your posts and projects!
PS - Check out who's already #GetBuilding2015