CLOSED: $150 to Build Farmhouse Toy Box

Submitted by Ana White on Wed, 04/22/2020 - 12:58

Too many toys?  Build our farmhouse toy box to put it all away!  We are giving away building cash to one lucky loyal reader to build this toybox.  Read more for details to enter.

Here's How to Enter

• You must be a registered user of this site with at least three original brag posts published under your user account to be eligible.
  • If you win this contest, you agree to build the Farmhouse Toy Boxand create a brag post with at least three photos of the final product by May 27, 2020. You agree to allow Ana-White.com to share your photos throughout their social media channels and website.
  • To enter, while logged in to your Ana-White.com user account, leave a comment below letting us know why you should be given this opportunity by April 27, 2020.

Comments

B.W.Martin

Wed, 04/22/2020 - 17:50

It would be great to be selected for this build, it would be a great starter project for me to work on documentation of the processes. I've been wanting to work with video and photos in a DIY format to help others that are wanting to get into the craft.

dayo488

Thu, 04/23/2020 - 14:56

It would be a new kind of furniture that I haven't built before and a fun challenge. Plus, the design would work really well in our house for our children or for blankets once they outgrow their toys.

Abby721

Fri, 04/24/2020 - 05:38

I would love the opportunity to build this. I have 4 kids under age 7 so we are always in need for more toy storage and this design would fit in perfectly in my home.

jneal01

Mon, 04/27/2020 - 17:42

Hi Ana,

I have two little girls that would love for this I their toy room! I am working on building new furniture and this would be perfect in their room. Thank you for the opportunity!

clintusaf

Mon, 05/11/2020 - 16:05

What a great opportunity! So, I have a 20-month old little girl named Riley that I have been meaning to build a toy box for and this would be perfect. I would have built it sooner but being Active Duty military and recently moved postponed my plans! I would be honored to be selected for this!