CLOSED: Win $150 to Build the Farmhouse Console Table

Submitted by Ana White on Fri, 04/17/2020 - 11:15

We are giving away building cash to one lucky loyal reader to build the Farmhouse Console Table!  We love this console table indoors or out!

Here's How to Enter

• You must be a registered user of this site with at least three original brag posts published under your user account to be eligible.
  • If you win this contest, you agree to build this Farmhouse Console Tableand create a brag post with at least three photos of the final product by May 17, 2020. You agree to allow Ana-White.com to share your photos throughout their social media channels and website.
  • To enter, while logged in to your Ana-White.com user account, leave a comment below letting us know why you should be given this opportunity by April 22, 2020.

Comments

hummbaby

Fri, 04/17/2020 - 17:05

I have been planning to build this console table for a while to replace the tv trays currently propping up the tv in the bedroom. Great looking console table to go with the bed and provide some better display/storage space. It's on my list to do soon.

B.W.Martin

Fri, 04/17/2020 - 19:48

I have recently completed The Rustic X coffee table and end tables for the living room, this would be a great addition to complement the set. I am new to the woodworking scene, I have used Ana White plans to learn the craft and build my talents.

Craftycraftswoman

Fri, 04/17/2020 - 20:22

Hey guys! I would love the opportunity to build this console. My first project was an Ana White console table around a decade ago (I can’t believe it has been that long ago!). I have full confidence that I could make this console table (I plan on making 2 for our covered patio) pretty quickly.
Thanks for the consideration and thanks for what y’all do!
Beth

mrickman

Fri, 04/17/2020 - 20:45

I love the design and I would live the opportunity to build it with my family.

I’ve been slowly breaking into woodworking and find that cost is generally the limiting factor for getting projects done. I work full time to help pay for my wife’s college and our children’s day care so it is difficult to find wiggle room in the budget for hobbies. This would be a golden opportunity to help me practice the craft with money specifically dedicated to the cause.

Additionally I’d love to write a piece about the process to help get the plans and all of the Ana White goodness out in the world. I love the plans and hope to build more of these projects once my wife transitions from a student into her career.

Nkurtzbein

Fri, 04/17/2020 - 23:30

I work overnights in an ER, and was recently promoted to home school teacher. I have not slept, or had alone time in weeks!!!😵 This would be the perfect reason to get out of the house (even if it's the garage). Initiate some self-care, and use loud tools to drown out the constant bickering. Please, I'm begging you to help me plan my escape 😁.

jneal01

Sat, 04/18/2020 - 16:38

Hi Ana,

I would like to be considered for this opportunity as I have recently gotten back into woodworking. In high school, shop was one of my favorite classes and in the last 10 years, I got away from it. Over the last year, I built a mudroom bench and cubby holder but would like to build more furniture. I really appreciate your consideration and hope you and your family are staying healthy with the current climate!

Jonathan

scrapngurl

Sun, 04/19/2020 - 15:16

I would love to build this console for my next project! I want to add some storage and work space to my small kitchen and I have one long wall that would be a great spot for this. I have already built the farmhouse console with desks that are in the adjacent room so they would coordinate perfectly!

jebutler9999

Mon, 04/20/2020 - 07:50

Hello,
I am a DIY wood builder who enjoys building beautiful pieces for my wife, friends and church(s). This piece would be greatly appreciated by many of my regular "customers" as it is quickly becoming planting season. I can't think of a project that would be more appropriate for this task and season. Ever since losing my job, as a Pa State Police officer, it was due to a tragic medical emergency, I have turned to wood working as a therapeutic means of coping and it works very well. Find it in your heart to help and allow me the opportunity for this project.

Abby721

Mon, 04/20/2020 - 13:47

I would love the opportunity! I am a momma of 4 kids ages 7 and under and I love to build in my limited free time. I am self taught and have built many of the pieces of furniture in our home. This console has been on my list to build as an entertainment console with toy storage on the shelves. I already had plans to modify it slightly to make it longer with an extra center support to make 6 “sections”
Instead of the 4 to fit 6 baskets that I already own and to use plywood for the base of the shelves. I already have a couple brag post but just submitted 2 more. Fingers crossed I get the chance! Thank you Ana and team for all the awesome plans!

Abby

Jess1ka

Tue, 04/21/2020 - 20:04

I just built the matching coffee table and would really want this to be my next project. We recently bought our home and I plan on building most of our furniture. With a few plans saved, I hope to get more done while I'm stuck home. Thank you Ana for this opportunity.