CLOSED: $150 to Build an 8 Foot Picnic Table

Submitted by Ana White on Wed, 07/01/2020 - 15:06

The classic picnic table in an extra long size in an easy to build plan!  We are giving away THREE rewards so you can build your own!

Here's How to Enter

• You must be a registered user of this site with at least three original brag posts published under your user account to be eligible.
  • If you win this contest, you agree to build the 8 Foot Picnic Table linked hereand create a brag post with at least three photos of your finished picnic table by July 27, 2020. You agree to allow Ana-White.com to share your photos throughout their social media channels and website.
  • To enter, while logged in to your Ana-White.com user account, leave a comment below letting us know why you should be given this opportunity by July 3, 2020.

Comments

milleall

Wed, 07/01/2020 - 21:21

I have been building with you for well over 10 years now. My first project was the turned leg media console. I've built countless others and some of my own design based off other plans.
Woodworking has become one of my main talents and hobbies. I build everything that's made of wood in our home. My 14 year old son and I recently built the 5 ft picnic table plan. It's been great to teach him life skills and get to actually spend time with the teenager who is normally trying to avoid me. Someone we know requested for us to build an 8 foot picnic table today. This is literally perfect timing!

B.W.Martin

Thu, 07/02/2020 - 14:40

I have been wanting to make a picnic table for our backyard setting for a while. This would be a great opportunity to getting it built, and to add another project to my portfolio!

Abby721

Fri, 07/03/2020 - 15:59

I would love to build this for my family of 6! I have 4 young kids and a large extended family so a big picnic table would be perfect for us. I have been on the hunt for a patio table for a long time but can never bring myself to spend the money on one. I love to build in my spare time and this would be very functional for my family!

Drspear98

Mon, 07/06/2020 - 07:20

I would love to build one, but I am going out of town for two weeks and won’t be able to build it until after the first week of August. I have at least three projects I have built—mail boss, cubbies for hanging coats, and two laundry lockers.

teterkin

Mon, 07/06/2020 - 12:12

My vocation is started just today and I was wandering what should I build for my Garden this year?
Now I know! I will build 8 Foot Picnic Table no matter if I get a reward or not!
I am from Russia, but I knew about Anna White for a quite few years.
Only now I could finally register.
Have a good day!
And Thanks for such a nice site!

Arianna Arianna

Thu, 10/22/2020 - 11:35

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Cheapest social media panel