I had been dreaming about creating some of these projects for nearly a year but, alas, had NO tools and have a a "computer guy" for a husband. But for Christmas this past year, my wonderful computer husband bought me a compound miter saw, a jigsaw and a circular saw. My parents thought he had lost his mind. And, then, he put his MacBook down and helped me build. We are both in love!
I work part time on a marketing team for a career and technical school and have 2 great kids- Wyatt who is 10 and Ellie who is 8. My husband, Doug teaches Multimedia and has his own web design consulting business. I enjoy my job and adore my kids, but had been longing for a creative outlet and like so many others, am so thankful for this site. Not only for the plans, but for the inspiration to create and plan and dream. Thank you, Ana!
- attaching shelf 3 hours 31 min ago
- Reinforcement? 10 hours 53 min ago
- If I have standard 8' 12 hours 28 min ago
- I like it 19 hours 6 min ago
- long point to long point, both ends cut NOT parallel at 45 degre 20 hours 22 min ago
- Anyone know where to find the 23 hours 31 min ago
- I was just thinking the SAME 23 hours 32 min ago
- kreg jig 1 day 6 hours ago
- attaching top and shelf 1 day 6 hours ago
- I am also new in DIY and was 1 day 8 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.