I had been dreaming about creating some of these projects for nearly a year but, alas, had NO tools and have a a "computer guy" for a husband. But for Christmas this past year, my wonderful computer husband bought me a compound miter saw, a jigsaw and a circular saw. My parents thought he had lost his mind. And, then, he put his MacBook down and helped me build. We are both in love!
I work part time on a marketing team for a career and technical school and have 2 great kids- Wyatt who is 10 and Ellie who is 8. My husband, Doug teaches Multimedia and has his own web design consulting business. I enjoy my job and adore my kids, but had been longing for a creative outlet and like so many others, am so thankful for this site. Not only for the plans, but for the inspiration to create and plan and dream. Thank you, Ana!
- Diwali Wishes Quotes 5 min 58 sec ago
- Non-blog post related. 4 hours 42 min ago
- Awesome! 7 hours 36 min ago
- Lumber Dimensions 9 hours 5 min ago
- pocket hole directions 10 hours 28 min ago
- Super cute! 11 hours 31 min ago
- love it! 11 hours 47 min ago
- I am a big fan of your DIY 16 hours 38 min ago
- Complete Newbie 17 hours 5 min ago
- perfect use of pallet wood 20 hours 39 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.