I had been dreaming about creating some of these projects for nearly a year but, alas, had NO tools and have a a "computer guy" for a husband. But for Christmas this past year, my wonderful computer husband bought me a compound miter saw, a jigsaw and a circular saw. My parents thought he had lost his mind. And, then, he put his MacBook down and helped me build. We are both in love!
I work part time on a marketing team for a career and technical school and have 2 great kids- Wyatt who is 10 and Ellie who is 8. My husband, Doug teaches Multimedia and has his own web design consulting business. I enjoy my job and adore my kids, but had been longing for a creative outlet and like so many others, am so thankful for this site. Not only for the plans, but for the inspiration to create and plan and dream. Thank you, Ana!
- Pub Table submitted by Old Man 1 hour 35 min ago
- Please send me the plans 1 hour 39 min ago
- Great job! 2 hours 25 min ago
- Can you email this plan? 2 hours 48 min ago
- Thank you! 2 hours 49 min ago
- Headboard? 2 hours 55 min ago
- what type of wood!??? 5 hours 47 min ago
- Pocket Screws? 7 hours 12 min ago
- Very Nice 7 hours 14 min ago
- Thanks for Sharing! 7 hours 18 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.