I had been dreaming about creating some of these projects for nearly a year but, alas, had NO tools and have a a "computer guy" for a husband. But for Christmas this past year, my wonderful computer husband bought me a compound miter saw, a jigsaw and a circular saw. My parents thought he had lost his mind. And, then, he put his MacBook down and helped me build. We are both in love!
I work part time on a marketing team for a career and technical school and have 2 great kids- Wyatt who is 10 and Ellie who is 8. My husband, Doug teaches Multimedia and has his own web design consulting business. I enjoy my job and adore my kids, but had been longing for a creative outlet and like so many others, am so thankful for this site. Not only for the plans, but for the inspiration to create and plan and dream. Thank you, Ana!
- This is very simple, and very 2 hours 50 min ago
- Nice Design 2 hours 55 min ago
- I forgot to tell about the 7 hours 55 min ago
- Ana I love your plans. I 7 hours 57 min ago
- More information 9 hours 47 min ago
- empty instructions 10 hours 35 min ago
- I know that some of the wood 11 hours 22 min ago
- Water Tower 14 hours 8 min ago
- Not enough wood 16 hours 16 min ago
- castle loft plan 19 hours 17 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.