Disabled and retired from the military for 3 years now finally able to start doing some light to moderate building. I have always been interested in building things because my Dad was a brick mason, now that I have partially remodeled our house and with two little boys underfoot I can start making all of the fun things for them teaching them that you dont have to buy everything if you can make it youself. I love teaching my boys how to do for themselves and have a little fun and satisfaction of building something from scratch along the way.
- Made two 4 hours 46 min ago
- It's recommended 5 hours 17 min ago
- Pocket Screws 5 hours 35 min ago
- sanding 8 hours 40 min ago
- Plans for making this John Deere Bunk Bed 9 hours 11 min ago
- where's my comment? 15 hours 17 min ago
- Needs improvement! 15 hours 21 min ago
- Thank you very much, Ana you 21 hours 39 min ago
- PDF 22 hours 12 min ago
- Plans Please 1 day 59 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|Bathroom Storage Tower||January 26 2013||Brag Post||Yes|