Disabled and retired from the military for 3 years now finally able to start doing some light to moderate building. I have always been interested in building things because my Dad was a brick mason, now that I have partially remodeled our house and with two little boys underfoot I can start making all of the fun things for them teaching them that you dont have to buy everything if you can make it youself. I love teaching my boys how to do for themselves and have a little fun and satisfaction of building something from scratch along the way.
- hi 5 hours 53 min ago
- 1 - 1x4x8 Missing from Shopping List 9 hours 7 min ago
- Thank you Ana! 12 hours 55 min ago
- Thank you Ana! I always geek 16 hours 2 min ago
- Plans? 17 hours 47 min ago
- Please, Please, Can I have the Plans?! 17 hours 49 min ago
- Box Spring? 18 hours 56 min ago
- It is a highly educative post 23 hours 10 min ago
- The book shelves ideas are 1 day 2 hours ago
- Hi there! Its good to see 1 day 5 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|Bathroom Storage Tower||January 26 2013||Brag Post||Yes|