Disabled and retired from the military for 3 years now finally able to start doing some light to moderate building. I have always been interested in building things because my Dad was a brick mason, now that I have partially remodeled our house and with two little boys underfoot I can start making all of the fun things for them teaching them that you dont have to buy everything if you can make it youself. I love teaching my boys how to do for themselves and have a little fun and satisfaction of building something from scratch along the way.
- Thank you! 13 hours 38 min ago
- So clever! 14 hours 4 min ago
- Good work. This color paint 15 hours 18 min ago
- I forgot to tell about the 1 day 10 hours ago
- Ana I love your plans. I 1 day 10 hours ago
- More information 1 day 11 hours ago
- empty instructions 1 day 12 hours ago
- I know that some of the wood 1 day 13 hours ago
- Water Tower 1 day 16 hours ago
- Not enough wood 1 day 18 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|Bathroom Storage Tower||January 26 2013||Brag Post||Yes|