Disabled and retired from the military for 3 years now finally able to start doing some light to moderate building. I have always been interested in building things because my Dad was a brick mason, now that I have partially remodeled our house and with two little boys underfoot I can start making all of the fun things for them teaching them that you dont have to buy everything if you can make it youself. I love teaching my boys how to do for themselves and have a little fun and satisfaction of building something from scratch along the way.
- Reinforcement? 2 hours 42 min ago
- If I have standard 8' 4 hours 16 min ago
- I like it 10 hours 54 min ago
- long point to long point, both ends cut NOT parallel at 45 degre 12 hours 10 min ago
- Anyone know where to find the 15 hours 20 min ago
- I was just thinking the SAME 15 hours 20 min ago
- kreg jig 22 hours 16 min ago
- attaching top and shelf 22 hours 24 min ago
- I am also new in DIY and was 1 day 28 min ago
- They are a regular hardware 1 day 2 hours ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|Bathroom Storage Tower||January 26 2013||Brag Post||Yes|