Disabled and retired from the military for 3 years now finally able to start doing some light to moderate building. I have always been interested in building things because my Dad was a brick mason, now that I have partially remodeled our house and with two little boys underfoot I can start making all of the fun things for them teaching them that you dont have to buy everything if you can make it youself. I love teaching my boys how to do for themselves and have a little fun and satisfaction of building something from scratch along the way.
- caster wheels 2 hours 29 min ago
- fabric beds - The Limelight 7 hours 52 min ago
- eames dsw chairs - Lakeland 7 hours 55 min ago
- Question about the oil finish and wood lath pieces 8 hours 34 min ago
- Desktop 10 hours 55 min ago
- where to start 11 hours 3 min ago
- Why isn't anyone commenting 14 hours 43 min ago
- Safety 14 hours 54 min ago
- Do you still have the plans 18 hours 17 min ago
- Sorry 'bout the pictuires 19 hours 16 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|Bathroom Storage Tower||January 26 2013||Brag Post||Yes|