Disabled and retired from the military for 3 years now finally able to start doing some light to moderate building. I have always been interested in building things because my Dad was a brick mason, now that I have partially remodeled our house and with two little boys underfoot I can start making all of the fun things for them teaching them that you dont have to buy everything if you can make it youself. I love teaching my boys how to do for themselves and have a little fun and satisfaction of building something from scratch along the way.
- Paint Colour 1 hour 5 min ago
- I love the table. Where did 5 hours 45 min ago
- Oil Based or Water Based Paint? 6 hours 39 min ago
- Ideal Move 12 hours 3 min ago
- Fascinating post! That’s 13 hours 49 min ago
- Easy to understand written up 13 hours 49 min ago
- To read this post I got ideas 13 hours 51 min ago
- One 1x4x8 short 14 hours 35 min ago
- Measurements 17 hours 50 min ago
- How to easily get the name on straight??? 18 hours 45 min ago
If you appreciate the free content of this site, please thank our sponsors.
My To-do list
|Title||Post Date||Type||Published||Add comment link||Delete link||Edit link|
|Bathroom Storage Tower||January 26 2013||Brag Post||Yes|