Submitted by Debi60 on Thu, 04/07/2016 - 19:33

This project cost me approx $160. I added a fire truck wallpaper border across the front and sides, finished the top in chalk board paint, and used torsion hinges from Rockler. Pricey but very nice for a lid. I also added plastic feet to the bottom and felt tabs where the lid touches the four legs. I like finishing details. It took me about a week to complete, mostly because of the time needed for the chalk board paint to set up. Loved the way it came out and hated to part with it! Ana's plans are always easy to follow and turn out great

Built from Plan(s)
Recommended Skill Level
Beginner

Free Plans Made Possible By Our Sponsors