This was a fun build, though it took me quite a while because I decided to paint the interior. I ended up making it twice as wide to accommodate our six chickens. It took some planning but in the end I had essentially two coops side by side with no dividing wall between them. I also doubled the size of the run.
I cheaped out on the plywood and went with 1/2" - there was a big difference in cost as plywood was hard to find at the start of the pandemic. Using 1/2" turned out to be a big mistake. The 1/2" plywood warped quite a bit after I had painted it making it difficult to use the doors. I may have to replace the doors eventually with 3/4".
Overall I'm very happy with the end result. It's been easy to clean and maintain and the girls seems quite happy in it. This is one of the best looking coops I've come across. Thank you for these fantastic plans!