Modified the original plan a bit.
- Instead of using a wire door I used a board instead to give it a more closed look.
- Attached a mirror to the inside of the door
- Attached lots of hooks on the top piece of wood to hang more necklaces
- added a magnetic catch at the bottom and a rubber stopper at the top to ensure the door closes evenly and holds
- attached to dry wall with 4 toggle bolts
- Brushed on solution of vinegar and steel wool that sat for 72 hours
- Vermont Natural Coatings Wipe on PolyWhey