My wife and I were tired of the cheap plastic chairs but not wanting to spend a fortune. I came across Ana’s site and these great plans so I gave it a shot. Everything was pretty straightforward. I decided to use 1x6’s for the seat and back slats instead of 1x10’s. I also used dowel rods instead of wood filler to close all of the screw holes and I Roy fed the edge of the front seat slat one the router. I’m currently working on a partner for this chair with some adjustments (Making it 2” wider and using pocket hole and other techniques to hide the screws).
Valspar clear deck/outdoor furniture sealant.