DIY your own pull out pot and pan organizer! We built this organizer to reduce bending over and to stop stacking and unstacking heavy pans (because the one you want is always on the bottom). We've been using it for several weeks now and love it more each day! If you have the room in your kitchen, this slide out pot rack is a must make. Free plans from Ana-White.com
- About 4 feet of 2x2
- About 2 feet of 2x4
- About 2 feet of 1x6 board (can also use 1x8, 1x10, 1x12 or 3/4" plywood)
- 1 - 22" or 24" full extension heavy duty drawer slide (buy the biggest one that will fit inside your cabinet)
- Heavy duty screw in screw hooks (we used 6)
- 2" and 1-1/4" cabinet screws
- 2 - L brackets for supporting the back
Measure your inside of the cabinet.
The 1x6 (or equivalent) needs to fit inside the cabinet at the top, inside the face frame.
The 2x2s and 2x4s are cut to the same length, should match the drawer slide length (can be shorter than the 1x6 if needed or even longer if extending past the front of the face frame)
We apologize if there was an error in this plan. Please help us out and report any errors here.