Being my first DIY project - it was a pretty big task not using a saw before or doing any building. Following the plans was easy, just took a lot of time to learn how to do things for the first time.
I modified her plans to have 3 drawers on the one side to match the pb design.
After finishing the table, I knew I needed to create the hutch that is sold along with this desk. After some rough paperwork estimates I went ahead and built the hutch.
Looks pretty amazing and similar to the real deal.
Check out my blog for further pics and details of paint, primer and drawer slides I used. Leave a comment if you'd like me to work on getting a hutch plan organized.
With doing the hutch without real plans, this project took me a while to get those cuts organized and completed.