Build your own farmhouse style counter stools with free plans by Ana-White.com These gorgeous stools feature clean, simple lines that bring a wood accent to your kitchen without competing. Surprisingly comfortable with a well placed footrest and wide seat, yet still very sturdy, we can't wait to see how your stools turn out!
Shopping List per Stool
- 2x10 @ 16" long
- 2 - 2x2 @ 8 feet long (I used 2x2 furring strips)
- 12 - 3" long self tapping wood screws with star bit
- wood glue
NOTE: There will be about half a 2x2 leftover, so if you are making multiple stools you may be able to purchase less 2x2s
Cut List Per ONE Stool
- 1 - 2x10 @ 15-3/4"
- 4 - 2x2 @ 22-5/8" both ends cut at a double bevel - 5 degrees angle and 5 degrees bevel - ends ARE parallel, longest point to shortest point measurement
- 2 - 2x2 @ 15-3/8" - both ends cut at a 5 degree angle (not a double bevel), ends NOT parallel, long point to long point measurement
- 2 - 2x2 @ 9-1/2" - both ends cut at a 5 degree angle (not a double bevel), ends NOT parallel, long point to long point measurement
I recommend leveling feet to help adjust your stools for level if slightly out of square, and also protect your floors. These ones are about 50 cents a piece.
We apologize if there was an error in this plan. Please help us out and report any errors here.