My version of the Madison dresser

Newest Video! I love creating, here's what I'm up to!

Submitted by Medickep on Sat, 08/08/2015 - 22:37

I made this dresser to replace two cheesy dressers my wife and I had when we first moved out on our own.  The style was taken from the Madison dresser design.  I added two more drawers as we were condensing two dressers to one and  I wanted to ensure I was able to use it!!

Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Cost
150-200
Estimated Time Investment
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Type of Wood
Plywood, hardwood trim
Finish Used
Behr marque paint. Advertises one coat on any surface but I did two coats to sand down grain.
Recommended Skill Level
Intermediate

Comments

Free Plans Made Possible By Our Sponsors