Balustrade table with modification.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 01/31/2016 - 14:55

250$  I didn't use pocket screws because I wanted the wood to be able to expand and contract as it should. I used biscuits. All Home Depot pine. Distressed. Belt sanded. Orbital sanded. Upgraded "feet" trim out of 1x3. Made the brackets to secure the top to the bottom with a table saw. Grooves cut with biscuit joiner. This was a gift and I wanted it to be perfect. Total of about 32 hours. Could've done the original plans in 15-20. 

Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Cost
250$
Estimated Time Investment
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Type of Wood
Pine
Finish Used
Varathane Kona stain. Still have to apply Varathane Matte Poly
Recommended Skill Level
Intermediate

Free Plans Made Possible By Our Sponsors