My very own Apothecary Console!

When I first found Ana's site, I fell in love with this project. I knew it was one I had to 'work up to'. I got a few projects under my belt and then I tackled this one. I am so pleased with how it turned out. No, it isn't perfect...but I made it :) Thanks for the great plans and inspiration Ana!!!

Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Cost
About $300 total (higher costs of everything living on an island)
Estimated Time Investment
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Type of Wood
Plywood, pine, spruce
Finish Used
Nuwood walnut stain with 3 coats of glossy poly finish for the top, and 'night on the town' (flat interior base) paint for the bottom with one coat of glossy poly. I wasn't crazy about the poly on the blue part, but I didn't want to sand it down and try again... just wanted to get it in so I could use it :) Maybe later on down the road when I'm ready for a new look.
Recommended Skill Level

Free Plans Made Possible By Our Sponsors