Stylish modern wood outdoor chairs in a compact footprint! Reclined seat and back for comfort, wide armrests. Fits a standard size chair pad. These chairs are smaller in size, more of the size of a dining chair, not oversized like a living room chair.
- 2 - 2x4 @ 10 feet long
- 2 - 1x4 @ 10 feet long
- 36 - 2-1/2" pocket hole screws for exterior use (can be used as the "longer screws" in this plan)
- 40 - self tapping (star bit) exterior screws, length at least 1-1/2" long (used for attaching the back and seat slats to the frame, referred to as shorter screws in plans)
- 4 - 2x4 @ 20-1/2" (for use with a dining table, cut at 24") - legs
- 2 - 2x4 @ 27-3/4" - arm rests
- 2 - 2x4 @ 24-3/4" - side supports
- 2 - 2x4 @ 20-1/2" - front/back aprons
- 3 - 2x2 @ 20-1/2" - seat supports
- 5 - 1x4 @ 25-1/2" - back slats
- 5 - 1x4 @ 20" - seat slats
Cut the longest boards first to make sure you get all your cuts out of the boards called for in the shopping list
We apologize if there was an error in this plan. Please help us out and report any errors here.